Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, a unique form of Rudraksha.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, a unique form of Rudraksha
The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is an auspicious and rare form of Rudraksha which represents the divine unification of goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva. It is the combination of two Rudrakshas, which are naturally attached, thus expressing union and bond. A Gauri Shankar rudraksha is known to balance your Ida and Pingala Nadis (energy channels). This mystical Rudraksha is said to awaken the inner conscious, opens up the Hrit Padma chakra, aligns oneself with universal love, helps in meditation, and harmonizes relationships of the wearer.
Importance of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha helps promote family peace and family harmony.
- The Gauri Shankar is a potent and beautiful healing symbol and a mode of worship for one’s connection with the universal consciousness.
- It attracts suitable partnerships in the wearer’s personal and professional life.
Benefits of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha ensures that you experience strong relations and love in their relationships.
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha activates the Hrit Padma chakra and clarifies the sense of the wearer.
- By wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha beads one feels improvement in his/her knowledge and his/her existence and awareness with the universe.
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha effects every sphere of the wearer’s life towards a positive direction, whether or not it’s work, leisure, family, marriage, children, or other activities like sports and business.
- It supports establishing internal awareness, love for surroundings, and feel of harmony with others.
- Gauri Shankar grants mental calmness and assists to succeed in other physical dilemmas.
Effects of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha can improve and heal relationships.
- This Gauri Shankar Rudraksha brings happiness to the life of the wearer.
- It also helps to find the right partner and spend a good life with them.
- This Gauri Shankar Rudraksha also strengthens the bond with your spouse.
- This bead helps to enjoy a peaceful relationship with the family.
- The rudraksha bead is mainly known to improve relationships all around.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha ruling planet
Planet Venus rules the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. Venus being its ruling planet bestows charm, radiance, magnetism, and a glowing aura to those who wear this Rudraksha.
Who can wear Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha must be worn by the person who is facing a delay in their marriage and is searching for their soul mate.
- It is best suitable for harmony in family life.
It is regarded as the form of Shiva and Parvati. It is so full of influence that it causes the development and expansion of the universe due to its being the unified and identified form of the Lord Shiva and the goddess Parvati. This form becomes the cause of the expansion of the universe providing fertility. It makes the husband and wife identify with each other.
Mantras of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
Gauri Shankar is the portion of trust and commitment. Wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha gives blessings from Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati. If this Rudraksha is worn as a necklace especially touching the chest, will improve all sorts of financial profits. You can also keep it in the place of worship. The mantra for wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is “Om gauri Shankraye Namah” or “Om Aim Hreem Yugal Rupanaye Namah”.
Method of wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
Friday is the auspicious day to wear Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha must be worn in a silver or gold chain or tied in a nylon thread. In the morning after taking a bath and wearing clean clothes, face towards the east direction and chant the mantra (given above) 108 times. Gauri Shankar can be worn as a necklace and/or bracelet.
For 100% Natural, Astro-Rashi Approved, Lab Certified Gemstones/Rudrakshas:
Visit: purevedicgems.inTags: 1 Mukhi Rudraksha, 15 Mukhi Rudraksha, 21 Mukhi Rudraksha, certified rudraksha, gauri shankar rudraksha, rudraksha prices, rudraksha quality