Returns, Refund & Replacement Policy
Conditions to be eligible for the Returns, Refund & Replacement Policy:
- Item(s) must be in their original, unused condition.
- Replacement for items are subject to inspection and checking by the Pure Vedic Gems team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage will not be included under our Returns & Replacement Policy.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
Return Policy on Loose Gemstones:For loose gemstones, with invoice value, upto Rs 1,00,000: You can return the gemstone with 100% MONEY BACK within the 15 Day period by meeting the conditions above. For loose gemstones, with invoice value, above Rs 1,00,000: You can get replacement or 100% STORE CREDIT within 15 Day period by meeting the conditions above.
Return Policy on Gemstone Jewellery and Loose Gemstones Customized Into JewelleryAny custom jewellery created for you (rings, pendants, bracelets, etc.) cannot be returned. You can however (if the gemstone does not Suit you) return the gemstone jewellery items against for store credit, worth 70% of your invoice value (deducting the to and fro shipping charges), for use against future purchases from our website/store. Till six month of items sold only.
Order Cancellation and Refund PolicyIf you want your placed order to be cancelled and your payment to be refunded kindly mail us on email@example.com within 24 hours of ordering otherwise the cancellation would be accepted depending on the order process status. And the refund would be initiated by the same payment mode and to the same source from which it was done. It may take upto 15 to 20 days for the payment to return and reflect back in your account.
- Shipping Charges and payment gateway commission charges are not refundable.
- Return Shipment is at customer's cost.
- Additionally, any additional lab certificate that may have been ordered apart from the free along with the gemstone, shall not be refunded in the return payment.
- Returns will take 7-8 business days to process. Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions: Returns & Replacement Policy
1. When does the 15-Day Return Period Start?The 15-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
2. I bought 2 loose gemstones, I like one of them - can I return the other?Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy on gemstones with 100% money back, you can indeed return the other gemstone within the 15 day period.
3. I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 100% Money Back Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario, so that we may assist you.
4. Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring?Our Returns policy clearly states that any custom jewellery cannot be returned. However, you are eligible for a store credit worth 70% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on PureVedicGems.com/in.
5. I am returning a loose gemstone. How should I send it?In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please take the following steps:
- Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization.
- Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
- Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us.