Ruby Gemstone Qualities available in the market
Lowest Quality Ruby Gemstone
|Treatments||:-||Highly Treated (Heating with Glass, Resin & color filling)|
|Astrologically||:-||Not Effective / Not Recommended|
|Price Range(Per Carat) Approx||:-||Rs 100 - Rs 1500 Per carat|
|Colortone & Appearance||:-||Highly Opaque, Faded & Dull in color (if Natural)/Good in color (Pinkish Red) & Translucent (When treated using Resin, color & Glass Filling)|
(We don’t keep this standard/quality of Ruby gemstone because they are totally ineffective for astrological healing purposes)
Medium Quality Ruby Gemstone
|Treatments||:-||Moderately Treated (mostly Heat Treated with Resin/Color filling or only Heat Treatment)|
|Astrologically||:-||Moderately Effective / Recommended|
|Price Range(Per Carat) Approx||:-||Rs 1500 – Rs 7000 Per carat|
|Colortone & Appearance||:-||Dark Pinkish-Medium Pinkish colortone & Opaque|
(For This Category Rubies See the Economy, Premium and Super Premium Range)
High Quality Ruby Gemstone
|Treatments||:-||Very Less (only Heating without any Chemicals or Resin filling) or No Heating|
|Astrologically||:-||Very Effective / Recommended|
|Price Range (Per Carat) Approx||:-||Rs 7000 – Rs 35000 per carat|
|Colortone & Appearance||:-||Bright Pink or Bright Red (if Heated) and Dark Pink or Dark Red (if not Heated)/ Translucent or Semi-Transparent|
(For This Category Rubies See the Luxury and Super Luxury Range)
Very High / Rare Quality Ruby Gemstone
|Origin||:-||Burma & Madagaskar|
|Treatments||:-||No Treatments (Pure & Natural)|
|Astrologically||:-||Most Effective /Highly Recommended|
|Price Range (Per Carat) Approx||:-||Rs 35000 – Rs 350000 Per carat|
|Colortone & Appearance||:-||Deep pinkish red to blood red/ pigeon blood red and almost transparent to pure transparent.|
(For This Category Rubies See the Exclusive Range of our gemstones category)
About Astro-Jyotish Standard Vedic Ruby
Ruby - Ruby also known as Manik in India is Red in color. Ruby gemstones always have some internal marks or natural inclusions and a clean Ruby is extremely rare. If you find an absolutely clean Ruby, it would either be very expensive (If Pure & Natural) or would either be a fake or treated to enhance its clarity. Ruby is worn to enhance the blessings of planet Sun (Surya) in one's life. It emits Red cosmic rays.The Sun is the Supreme power of the solar system. The red cosmic rays are heat producing, as they are of the elements of fire. They instigate cosmic fire in the human body, which is necessary for our sight to function, it aids in digestion. Ruby is said to give good health, high position, name, fame, vigor, virtue, warmth and the capacity to command. Historically, it has been a symbol of love and passion. Ruby mines are found in Burma, Sri-Lanka, Africa, Thailand, Afghanistan and South India.
General Characteristics of Ruby Gemstone
- It is a royal gemstone, used by kings and queens in their jewelries.
- It builds self-confidence, helps with overcoming shyness.
- Worn for good health and physical strength.
- Gives good luck, wisdom, name, fame and wealth.
- One who wears Ruby gets support of one's colleagues at work.
- Recommends to government employees, leaders, contractors and also to those who are involved in the business of computers, newspaper, research, medicines, electricity.
- Improves power of vision, blood circulation and helps with heart diseases, headache, and stomach diseases.
- Gives a good status in politics or makes good relation of wearer with political leaders.
- One gets glows on one's face after wearing this.
- Cures typhoid, sunburn and disorders related to nervous system.
- One who wears Ruby gets rid of one's negative thoughts.
- Gifting this to your beloved one ensures love, loyalty and happiness in your love life.
Qualities of a good quality Jyotish Ruby
- Hardness (second hardest gemstone, next to Diamond) and heaviness.
- Pure spectral red in color with a faint blue.
- Regular shape.