Yellow Sapphire Gemstone Qualities available in the market
Lowest Quality Yellow Sapphire
|Treatments||:-||Highly Treated (Diffusion Treatment using Beryllium, Color Enhancements by Irradiation, color filling using resin etc.)|
|Astrologically||:-||NOT Effective/Not Recommended|
|Price Range(Per Carat) Approx||:-||Rs 500-Rs 3000 per carat|
|Colortone & Appearance||:-||Highly Opaque and deep Yellow or orange tones|
(We don’t keep this standard/quality of Yellow Sapphire gemstone because they are totally ineffective for astrological healing purposes)
Medium Quality Yellow Sapphire
|Origin||:-||Bangkok (Thailand), Sri-Lanka|
|Treatments||:-||Moderately Treated (Generally only heating) / Or Not Treated|
|Price Range(Per Carat) Approx||:-||Rs 3000 – Rs 12000 per carat|
|Colortone & Appearance||:-||Very light yellow or golden tone, Slightly Opaque / less in Transparency with inclusions/smokiness|
(For This Category Yellow Sapphires See the Economy, Premium & Super Premium Range)
High Quality Yellow Sapphire
|Astrologically||:-||Very Effective / Recommended|
|Price Range (Per Carat) Approx||:-||Rs 12000 – Rs 30000 per carat|
|Colortone & Appearance||:-||Medium/Good in Transparency, Luster and Yellow color tone With Very less OR no Inclusions|
(For This Category Yellow Sapphires See the Luxury & Super Luxury Range)
Very High / Rare Quality Yellow Sapphire
|Origin||:-||Sri-Lanka, Burma, Brazil|
|Astrologically||:-||Most Effective /Highly Recommended|
|Price Range (Per Carat) Approx||:-||Rs 30000 – Rs 80000 Per carat|
|Colortone & Appearance||:-||Very Good Yellow/Golden Color with Brilliant luster, absolutely transparent with no inclusions|
(For This Category Yellow Sapphires See the Exclusive Range)
About Astro-Jyotish Standard Vedic Yellow-Sapphire
YELLOW SAPPHIRE – Yellow Sapphire also known as Pukhraj in India is yellow in color. It is a precious and expensive stone. This is one of the most widely used gemstone to help achieve better financial status. It is used to enhance the powers of planet Jupiter (Guru). It emits blue cosmic rays. And the deficiency of blue cosmic rays makes a person pessimistic, weak willed and without faith. These rays strengthen the fat system of the body and can help cure sore throats, laryngitis, goiter, jaundice, diarrhea, gastritis, ulcer, rheumatism, impotency, gout, pain in knee joints, arthritis and lung problems. It cures chicken pox, measles, mumps, tonsillitis, whooping cough, eye inflammations, headaches, toothaches, itches on skin, menstruation pain and also strengthen the body's immune system overall. Yellow Sapphire denotes righteousness, piety and truthfulness. It gives life security, protects one from poverty, and removes adversity, misfortune and melancholy. The wearer may expect wealth, good health, name, honor and fame if the gem suits him or her. It is also believed that if there are obstructions in finding a suitable match for a girl, she gets married early by wearing a yellow sapphire. Like other members of the corundum family, Yellow Sapphire is also found as crystals in rocks of limestone and schist's and in riverbeds and streams. The primary sources in India are the Mahanadi and Brahmaputra rivers, the Himalayas, the Vindhyanchal Mountains, Orissa, Bengal, and Kashmir. They are also found in Mogok in Burma, Sri Lanka, Australia, Thailand, Brazil and Zimbabwe.
General characteristics of a Jyotish Yellow Sapphire
- Ensures healthy and prolonged life.
- It brings wisdom, good luck and mental peace.
- It gives strength to your immune and digestive system, improves your blood circulation and boosts the functioning of liver and pancreas.
- Makes an individual confident and brings positive thoughts.
- It provides better decision making ability, improves your concentration and helps with academic and career success. So can also be worn by students or professionals.
- Also recommend to those girls who are facing problems with getting married or finding a suitable match. Married women can also wear this, if they are facing troubles in their marriage life.
- It gets you on good terms with your kids, also gives you name, fame and wealth.
Qualities of a good quality Jyotish Yellow Sapphire
- Good Transparency, color and brilliance.
- Evenness in surface, no variation in thickness.
- Heaviness or high specific gravity that can be felt when kept on palm.
- It emits light all over its surface.
- Smooth and soft in touch, regular shape.
- Rich velvety luster that can be seen with naked eyes.