Benefits of Pure and Natural Blue Sapphire gemstone.
Blue sapphire is a highly precious, blue colored gemstone of the corundum mineral family. It is recognized as the most powerful and fastest acting gemstone in Vedic astrology. Blue Sapphire represents planet Saturn (Shani). Blue Sapphire is a very precious and expensive stone. Blue sapphire is also a very strong gemstone. Blue sapphire provides very beneficial results if suits to the wearer but may be very harmful if it’s unsuitable for the wearer. Blue sapphire is also known as Neelam in India is blue in color. Blue Sapphire is used to enhance the benefic blessing of planet Saturn (Shani). You should wear Blue Sapphire Gemstone when your planet Saturn as per your horoscope is favorable because gemstone always enhances the positive energies of the favorable planet in your life.
How and when to wear Blue Sapphire gemstone ring.
Blue Sapphire always should be worn in the working hands’ middle finger on the Gold, Silver, or Iron metal. The right day and time of wearing blue sapphire are Saturday within 1 hour after sunrise or 2:30 hours before sunset. The blue Sapphire stone is ruled by Lord Saturn. If your planet Saturn is positive but a little bit weak then you should wear Blue sapphire to enhance the malefic energies of blue sapphire gemstone in your life. The Blue Sapphire gemstone can bless you with lots of wealth, good luck, and prosperity if it suits the wearer.
The Benefits of Blue Sapphire gemstones.
- If the blue sapphire suits you, then the gemstone can bless you with abundant wealth, good luck and prosperity.
- The amazing blue sapphire gives its wearer mental clarity and clear confusion and doubts
- It brings instant wealth, fame and success in wearer’s life.
- After wearing blue sapphire an individual can take the right decision even amidst multiple confusions surrounding the situations.
- The Blue Sapphire gemstone also helps in improving focus and concentration.
- Students and professionals working amidst an academic environment can immensely benefit from blue Sapphire.
- Blue Sapphire is also known to remove the negativity and remove all the unknown fears saving the individuals from severe depression.
- Blue Sapphire has also some health benefits. It aids in digestion too. It also helps prevent several stomach related ailment in the individuals.
- Blue Sapphire blesses the wearer with name, fame, fortune, and money.
- The individual can hope to attain an exalted position in the society.
- Blue sapphire gemstone can boost in finances. It supplements the wearer income with additional and multiple sources of income.
- Blue sapphire gemstone stone improves meditation, helps in introspection, and self realization. Therefore blue sapphire is a good companion in the spiritual journey of people.
- The blue sapphire gemstone balances the crown chakra thereby resulting in the balances of the cosmic energies.
- The blue sapphire gemstone also opens up the Ajna chakras. This chakra opens up the pituitary gland and builds imagination and creative abilities.
- Blue sapphire helps them perfect their skills and knowledge and tackle some critical challenges with ease.
- People from creative fields like direction, cinematography, dance, drama, and martial arts can also benefits greatly from the effects of the blue sapphire gemstone.
- Wearing the Blue sapphire provides protection against theft, terror, accidents, and problems caused due to natural calamities like storms, fire etc.
There are some ways to identify the original Blue Sapphire.
- Ask for the certificate along with your Blue Sapphire gemstone.
- Check the color of the Blue Sapphire, its color should be very good Royal/cornflower blue color.
- Check out, how the light reflects from the Sapphire.
- Check the intersecting lines in the Sapphire.
- Check out, if a natural Blue sapphire has been treated.
- Use the scratches test.
- Check the gems for air bubbles.
Characteristics of the Blue Sapphire.
- Blue Sapphire is the most powerful and precious blue-colored gemstone.
- Blue Sapphire signified the height of celestial faith and hope in the ancient and medieval world.
- Blue Sapphire stones remain a strong symbol of strength, power, kindness, and good judgment.
- Blue Sapphire will bring fortune beyond measure, good health, and a lifetime of prosperity for some, but for others, the Blue sapphire immediately cast darkness and disorder, it totally depends on suitability.
- So, the only way to know its effects is to test the stone by putting the Blue Sapphire gemstone under your pillow first three days.
Mantras for reciting while wearing Blue sapphire gemstones.
The Vedic Mantra we should chant while wearing this gemstone is “Om Sham Shanaishcharaye Namah Om”.
The substitutes for Blue sapphire gemstone.
The substitute for Blue Sapphire are Amethyst, lolite, kyanite, blue spinel, blue topaz and the favorite color of blue sapphire are violet, black, Navy blue, turquoise, and grey.
From where we can buy Blue Sapphire gemstone?
You can buy pure and natural Blue Sapphire (Neelam) gemstone from Pure Vedic Gems because Pure Vedic Gems is managed by IIG, GIA and EGL certified professional gemstone experts. Pure Vedic Gems Pvt. Ltd. is owned and managed by one of the oldest family (Since 1937) dealing in gems and jewellery and has networks and buys directly from mines/ manufacturers, so end-user/customers get the best prices. It has the widest range of govt. lab and International standard lab’s certified natural / Jyotish gemstones in all sizes carat shape quality and price. It provides free govt. lab report with each and every gemstone (Except organic gems like Pearls and Corals). Pure Vedic Gems also provides free recommendations on gemstones by famous astrologers and Free checking of your old stone by a gemologist. You can definitely get 100% Genuine Vedic Quality Energized & Activated Gemstones at best prices for the best result in Astrological healing.
For 100% Natural, Astro-Rashi Approved, Lab Certified Gemstones/Rudrakshas:
Visit: purevedicgems.inTags: Benefits of Pure and Natural Blue Sapphire gemstone., blue sapphire, blue sapphire gemstone, blue sapphire in vedic astrology, neelam