SIXTEEN (16) MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Presiding Deity: Lord Ram
Ruling Planet: Rahu
Beej Mantra: “Om Hreem Hum Namah”
The presiding Deity of the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Ram and the controlling planet is Rahu. This bead is also considered to be a form of Lord Mahakaal, the Lord of Time. The wearer of this Rudraksha is said to become victorious over time. It is believed that the wearer of this bead does not feel cold even in winter. The homes that are lucky to have this bead are considered free from the dangers of house fires, robbery, or theft. This bead should be worn when one is in danger of losing one’s reputation or honor when prospects of marriage are looking bleak, when one is fearful of government authority, when one’s faith is facing a crisis, or when one has suddenly become scared of Death because of any terrible nightmare or any disease.
- The Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha also known as the Jai Rudraksha as it is said to give its wearer victory in court cases, legal entanglements, and adversaries. It is believed to be a very good bead for people who are engaged in import-export business, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, etc.
- The wearer of this bead is believed to earn respect and fame as well as prevail over all his opponents and adversaries. The Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha is also seen to have an immense effect on the self-esteem of the wearer.
- He/she becomes a recipient of all the qualities of Lord Ram himself and becomes an inspiration for all. This bead being under the control of the planet Rahu, it is seen to negate all the malefic effects of this planet and is considered very beneficial for those settled abroad or either planning to do so.
- It is also believed to be very good for those involved in the aviation sector or the travel industry, and it also influences those involved in sectors like liquor and intoxicants, toxic chemicals, pharmaceutical and fishery businesses.
- The Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be a very potent and powerful Rudraksha for lawyers, particularly for those involved in litigations.
How is Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha beneficial for Spirituality seeking people?
- A Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha is said to make the Swadhisthana Chakra strong and more powerful which represents the water element in the human body. The person becomes grounded and practical and fulfills all his worldly obligations unconditionally.
- Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer to face the ups and downs in life with courage, calmness and fortitude. The wearer of this bead fulfills all the worldly deeds and they simultaneously tread to the path of spirituality.
How sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial for health?
- Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha helps in healing kidney, intestine, uterus, ulcer, and lower back pain. It can cure urogenital system diseases and also helps to recover from acute severe and chronic diseases.
- Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha bead gives relief from ailments of the stomach, chest problems, and any diseases of the gums. This bead is also believed to protect one from water borne diseases like typhoid, jaundice, gastroenteritis, etc. and also provide relief from the same.
Power of Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha releases the wearer from the anxiety of theft, injuries, fire, losses, reduced income, defamation as well as an accidental death.
- It is believed that even the Lord Yama who is the Lord of Death blesses the person wearing a Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha also aids to recover smoothly from any acute or chronic diseases.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha gets the advantage of chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra regularly that gives peace to the mind of the human.
- The wearer of Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha can get the blessings of Lord Rama.
- The wearer is blessed with victory in every field of work.
- This Rudraksha brings a breeze of positive energy, harmony, peace, and prosperity to the place where it is implanted.
Importance of Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha helps to recover from acute disease.
- The bead of Rudraksha gives the good effect of enchanting Mahamrityunjay Jaap for 1250 times by wearing it.
- This bead removes the malefic effect of the Moon.
- Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to increase connection with Mahakaal i.e. Lord Shiva.
- It helps to heal kidney, intestine, low back pain and urinogenital system.
- This Mukhi also helps to win over the court cases and protects from all kinds of problems.
- It alleviates Swadisthana Chakra and stimulates it.
Properties of Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Sixteen face Rudraksha with 16 regular depressions is called Jai (triumph) Rudraksha and the wearer achieves accomplishment to all extent.
- It is said that 16 Mukhi Rudraksha encourages the wearer to emerge successful in every field and in new endeavors.
- 16 Mukhi Rudraksha likewise gets successful over any sort of tension or real fears.
- It also helps to slow down endeavors, medical problems, and scholarly issues and so on.
- This Rudraksha could be extremely helpful for individuals who are stuck on tough and delayed lawful cases and matters.
- It encourages the whole family to achieve triumph in every different way.
Benefits of Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha helps to overcome the fear of losing someone.
- This bead helps to save you from unjust blames.
- It helps to overcome any kind of fear.
- It helps to attain victory in court cases and legal issues.
- This bead helps to recover from acute and chronic ailments.
- Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha makes the wearer practical and stays down to earth.
- It helps to face challenges with calmness and courage.
- This bead keeps off negative and evil spells from wandering near the wearer.
How to wear sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha.
When wearing 16 Mukhi Rudraksha, there are a few things to keep in mind. First of all, wash the Rudraksha bead in Ganga Jal. On Monday morning, get up early in the morning, bathe and dress in clean and fresh clothes. Now sit, in a comfortable position with your back to the east. Then, 108 times chant the mantra “Om Hreem Hoom Namah” or Om haum joom sah” with entire focus. This divine grade Rudraksha can be worn in wool or silk thread, or it can be capped in silver or gold. This sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around your neck as a necklace or on your arms like a bracelet or be kept on the worshipping place chanting the mantra.
You should buy Rudrakshas from an authentic and a reputed and a very experienced company, if you want pure, original, and effective healing Rudrakshas. Pure Vedic Gems Pvt. Ltd. is one of the oldest and most reputed companies dealing in authentic quality Jyotish gemstones and genuine best quality Rudrakshas only. This company is owned and managed by one of the oldest families (since 1937). Pure Vedic Gems have a vast network experience and link to buy directly from the mines/Rudrakshas farms, so end-users customers can get the best quality at the best prices. Pure Vedic Gems Company provides a reputed and authentic lab certificate with each and every Rudraksha. Pure Vedic Gems also provides free recommendations of gemstones and Rudraksha by famous and learned astrologers. You can definitely get 100% Genuine Vedic Quality Energized & Activated Rudrakshas at the best prices for the best results from Pure Vedic Gems. Conclusion: -
Sixteen (16) Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn singly or in numbers, if necessary, along with other beads. It can be worn in order to overcome adversaries and to win over the fear of death or for other reasons. One should wear this bead as a protection guard for their life, and can also overcome all the worries after wearing this Rudraksha bead because this Rudraksha offers inner strength to overcome such situations. If you want to see our wonderful collection of different Mukhi Rudrakshas and also want to buy pure and authentic Rudrakshas from Pure Vedic Gems then go through with these following links:- Rudrakshas, One Mukhi Rudraksha
, Two Mukhi Rudraksha, Three Mukhi Rudraksha, Four Mukhi Rudraksha, Five Mukhi Rudraksha, Six Mukhi Rudraksha, Seven Mukhi Rudraksha, Eight Mukhi Rudraksha, Nine Mukhi Rudraksha, Ten Mukhi Rudraksha, Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha, Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha, Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha, Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha, Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha, Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha, Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, Ganesh Rudraksha, Nir Mukhi Rudraksha, Garbh Gauri. #sixteen_mukhi_rudraksha #16_mukhi_rudraksha #planet_Rahu #sixteen_mukhi_lord_lordRama #sixteen_mukhi_swadhisthana_chakra_ #Om_ Hreem_ Hoom_ Namah” #Om_ haum_ joom_ sah